Powerful, Scalable Solution for Ethernet Service Testing
The widespread use of Ethernet and the growing demand for faster performance makes deployment and comprehensive management of Ethernet-based networks essential for service providers. The STT 10G Ethernet module is useful for qualifying, installing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting Ethernet and IP services. Designed for central office applications, service verification, and network element testing, the module has multiple interfaces for Ethernet at 10/100M, Gigabit, and 10 Gigabit rates.
The STT 10G Ethernet module is optimized for fast, efficient turn-ups, and its clean design eliminates nonessential features found in laboratory solutions. It combines powerful capabilities that rival expensive laboratory test equipment with the ease-of-use, lower cost, and flexibility of central office and head-end equipment.
- Optimizes testing time and minimizes test configuration and training time
- Fully compatible with the SunSet Modular Test Toolkit (MTT)
- Provides the industry’s broadest selection of test options
- Available in multi-port, multi-rate configurations
- Windows user interface optimizes testing time and minimizes time spent on test configuration and training